Come celebrate Moms with us at Niagara College Greenhouse May 9th and 10th! Enjoy refreshments made from our home grown fresh vegetables and herbs by our very own culinary students or create a beautiful arrangement for mom with help from our experienced technician, Teri Sherwood.
Listen and learn from our experienced staff – seminars will be held from 10am-2pm on May 9th:
- 10 a.m. – Perennial gardening and new varieties, by greenhouse manager Matt Orr
- 11 a.m. – Turf Management: the How-To About Lawns, by Niagara College grounds manager Judy Johnson
- 12 p.m. – Young Tree Care, by our resident tree expert Professor Wayne Wakal
- 10 inch hanging baskets for $10
- Martha Washington Geraniums for $5